David Adler to Moderate Panel on Monetizing Original Content & New Media
On May 6th, 2010, David Adler will be the Moderator at the Digital.Hollywood Panel “Monetizing Original Media: Broadband, Viral, Episodic Programming, Content & Advertising.” The conference is being held in Santa Monica California.
The Panel will discuss critical issues facing the industry, such as:
- Who’s watching what and where (or how)?
- How much should content providers charge/how much are consumers willing to pay?
- How do consumers find their favorite media content?
- Will New Media ventures stand alone or will they remain the hand-maidens of traditional media?
- Is there such a thing as too much innovation and change?
The Panel features a distinguished set of speakers:
Patrick Bardwell, Slebisodes, The Web Guide for Web Series
Josh Spector, Senior VP of Content and Marketing, Comedy.com
Jason Peterson, founder and president, GoDigital
Look here for post-event synopsis and analysis.
Safeguarding Ideas, Relationships & Talent®
Adler & Franczyk is a boutique law firm created with a specific mission in mind: to provide businesses with a competitive advantage by enabling them to leverage their intangible assets and creative content in a way that drives innovation and increases the overall value of the business.
We approach our relationship with each client as a true partnership and we view our firm as an extension of their capabilities. Our primary value is our specialization on relevant and complex issues that maintain the leading edge for our clients. We invite you to learn more about the services we offer and how we differ.